Monday, December 27, 2010

10 Reasons Why I'm Catholic...

10. The Catholic Church has an unbroken line of Apostolic succession - History, Bishops

9. The Catholic Church doesn't need to market itself - (Parody of Protestant Church marketing)

8. There is a Mass being held right at this Moment, somewhere in the world! I can go to a "Universal" (Catholic) church wherever I go: Because going to Mass on Vacation is Easy

7. The Sacraments - USCCB, Sacraments, Sacraments

6. The Church is One - and is "the Pillar and Foundation of Truth" -  (1 Tim 3:15) Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth

5. Chesterton says there are ten thousand reasons that amount to one - http://chesterton.org/gkc/theologian/whycatholic.htm

4. Christ gave the church to us - "And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.' - (Matt 16:18) (2 Tim 4:3)

3. Authority - What's your Authority? (Matt 16:19)

2. We have all 73 books of the bible. - Whose Bible is it, Anyway?, Seven more books?, Bible Compilation

1. The Eucharist! "For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him" - (John 6) Presentation



    No comments:

    Post a Comment