Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Catechism

The Catholic Catechism was one of my first book purchases (along with a Bible) when I came back to the church. However, it took me at least a year to truly appreciate it. Unlike opening the bible, the Catechism allows one to look in a glossary for the topic that they are looking for. Certainly, it is an invaluable item when one is trying to understand the meaning of something inside the faith. The more I look at the Catechism, the more I see the depth of knowledge that lies within 2000 years of history.

If you are new to the faith, returning, or have been Catholic all your life and do not own a Catechism, it will be one of the best purchases you can make to invest in your faith! Consider it the "Go-to" book when you need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment